Sunday, April 29, 2012

Toothfairy Visit

 She was brushing her teeth with her daddy... It was the night before Grandma and Grandpa were coming to visit for Easter.  Then I heard the excited, "Mommy, mommy!"  It came out -- her first loose tooth!
 I ran for the camera.  I had to capture the proudest smile ever!

 She couldn't stop looking at it.  I was beginning to wonder if she'd ever relax enough to fall asleep for the Toothfairy to come!  It would be her 11th visit to our house; but the first time for Miss Natalie!


Name that tune:  "Show me that smile, again!"  Any other Kirk Cameron fans out there?  BTW, I take full credit for him becoming a Christian.  I prayed for him to become one or else I knew I couldn't marry him -- ha!  Really, it's true!


We're so excited for you, Natalie!!!  Your new smile is beeeee-autiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment